Re: Cap One Savior Approval

Congrats on your approval!

|  
Message 21 of 27
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I know the NFCU stuff isn't great...but....terrific results with C1!  Congratulations on your approval!! 🎉🥂

Message 22 of 27
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous     Congrats a WIN is a WIN and don't give up you will get there with Navy I believe in you

Message 23 of 27
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congratulations

Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

You good folks have helped me with my rebuilding and rebuiliding questions, the hardest part is actually following the advice and being patient!! But here we go.

1 year ago:

-Auto loan 12% APR

-Opened CapOne Plat $300 SL unsecured, went to $500 CL with credit steps, PC to QS

-Opened NFCU Secured card $300 deposit, in 7 months graduated to a $2k cashreward unsecured.

This week:

-NFCU autorefi denied (bummed)

-NFCU CLI request denied, CLI recon also denied (bummed)

-NFCU MoreRewards app denied, recon also denied (extra duper bummed) "we must stand by our original decision"

-CapOne QS CLI to $600 (a little bummed but I took the CLI)

-CapOne auto refi APPROVED 6% APR 

Enter The Savior to save me from all these NFCU denials.

Out of nowhere I get an email from CapOne stating I'm prequalified for SavorOne, 9 months 0% intro apr, 24.99% apr after. Now I had 0 intention on apping for a SavorOne anytime soon due to 1) lack of prequal option for Savor/Venture on website 2) fear of being a bucketed card and 3) CapOne's reputation on CLIs. I had my focus on MoreRewards. After comparing the 2 it looked like SavorOne rewards are almost as good as MoreRewards including having entertainment at 3% (making SavorOne the card to have for entertainment) so I decided to go for it. Current total util 45% and $7 available credit on QS. I apped through the prequalifed link in the email and..

APPROVED!!! $3,000 SL

It's a great day to be a CapOne customer, an auto refi dropping 6 points on my APR and my best CC to date! The Savior!!

Congratulations 🥳🥳🥳

Message 25 of 27
Demented1
Established Contributor

That’s fantastic @Anonymous, congrats on the Cap1 Savor approval and the nice SL…enjoy the card! Smiley Wink

Message 26 of 27
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

Congrats!

AU

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.