Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One Venture Rewards App HUGE 30k SL

tag
Snipper117
Contributor

Cap One Venture Rewards App HUGE 30k SL

First I would like to thank the forum members for contributing your experiences here which have been instrumental in my personal credit rebuild.

With that being said I've been checking pre-qual pages for banks probably over the past month or so to see if anything was out their for me that would warrant HPs.  I checked cap one a few days ago and after only seeing the cap one platinum and cap one premier platinum the entire month of december all of a sudden now in January I had pre-qual offers for Venture Rewards, Quicksilver Rewards, and I believe its call Savior.

I was hoping to get a large SL so based on user reviews I opted to apply for the Venture Rewards.  Set APR for that one and quicksilver at 14.24%.  I applied online and received the 7-10day message.  I called a day or so later the regular phone number for applications and they said someone would be in touch in 1-2 days.  Next day I get the call to confirm it was me who actually applied.  The CSR told me I would receive notification by mail in 7-10 days.  I waited till after the weekend since the application office is closed and called again today (monday).  I gave the CSR my info she said I was approved with a whopping 30k SL.  Couldent believe it and I confirmed she said 30k. lol  It more than doubles my previous highest CL and some !  Back to the garden we go.  So worth the 3 HPs.

10/07/2020 BK7 Discharged Papers Received
10/07/2020 FICO 8 SCORES EXP 586 EQU 610 TU 557
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap One Venture Rewards App HUGE 30k SL

That’s a fantastic starting line. Congrats.
Message 2 of 13
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

That’s how ya do it! Congrats!
Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 3 of 13
peghede
Valued Contributor

wow, crap1 still lending out, yeah i gues they give 1% to some ppl and don't give to 99%.

Message 4 of 13
egghead88
Regular Contributor

That’s yuge!!! Congrats and show hem that you deserved it!!
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATULATIONS on HUGE SL from cap 1 no less! Now if they would open the spigot ...

Message 6 of 13
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Wow!!!  Congrats

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice going.

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Decent apr for Cap1 too! 

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Happy C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.