Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap one EO luv

tag
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

Cap one EO luv

Capital one product changed my no hassle rewards, and platinum to the quicksilver plus... Not bad!
& my orchard account now has 1.5 rewards, and I received a three hundred dollar increase on all 3 cards, ill try back EO in a few months to try and get my limits above 1k...

Thanks guys!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Cap one EO luv

@creditwatcher2012 wrote:
Capital one product changed my no hassle rewards, and platinum to the quicksilver plus... Not bad!
& my orchard account now has 1.5 rewards, and I received a three hundred dollar increase on all 3 cards, ill try back EO in a few months to try and get my limits above 1k...

Thanks guys!

Congarts to you WTG

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 3 of 5
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

Congrats. 

I am trying to avoid the Capone EO until they allow me to request a CLI online!  I want to see what it says when they actually give a reason beyond; during the transition we can't increase the limits.....

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 4 of 5
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

Thanks, if you keep getting that message about the transition, you should be able to get an increase thru the EO. Best of Luck!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.