Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 CLI Question--UPDATE

tag
ladyjaye82
Regular Contributor

Cap1 CLI Question--UPDATE

I've been with Cap1 for about 5 years now and I had a Platinum card that had a $300 initial SL, in May 2015 they gave me a CLI to $3300. I did a PC to the QS card back in January and I'm interested in going for another CLI to hopefully $5k. The last two times I hit the LUV button it came back denied and it was pulling my FICO score from January.

I had a major derog hit my report in late December (When my ex-husband didn't pay the mortgage and got a 30-day late. He has until Sept 2016 to refinance and get me off the loan) but my scores have since rebounded and are continuing to improve.

My question is WHEN does Cap1 pull a new report? Since we are midway through March I would expect at least a Feb FICO score but when I tried back on 3/2 it was still being pulled from January. Thoughts?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ladyjaye82
Regular Contributor

Re: Cap1 CLI Question--UPDATE

I spoke with a CSR via chat just a few moments ago and she says that they don't know when the credit scores update. She says it's entirely based on the system. She said I should go ahead and go for it and I did.

Finally after trying for over a month I was increased to $5300. Increase of $2k.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd be interested in knowing when they update as well.  Congrats on your approval though!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you tell me how to speak to a CSR thru Chat cannot find it, Thanks

Message 4 of 5
ladyjaye82
Regular Contributor

You have to be logged into your account. Click on Services-->More. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll see Contact Us and then a chat link should appear to the right. It takes it a few seconds to load. This option is only available if you're logged in to your account.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.