cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 Pre-Qual, Finally, and then Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap1 Pre-Qual, Finally, and then Approval!

So, I've been waiting forever for a Cap1 pre-qual. Finally, today, I try again and get a pre-qual for the Quicksilver (which I already have), the Venture (that I have been wanting), and the Dining. All with set APRs. Yay! Finally! 

I apped for and was approved for the Venture:

Venture.PNG

Did not really want the triple pull, but I just took out an auto loan, so I figured I may as well strike now. Another goal card achieved! Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap1 Pre-Qual, Finally, and then Approval!

Congrats Bella! Trust, I will not judge one bit! My garden went to lunch a few weeks ago and I snuck out too lol! 

Message 2 of 26
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Great job.

Message 3 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Justagirl73 wrote:

Congrats Bella! Trust, I will not judge one bit! My garden went to lunch a few weeks ago and I snuck out too lol! 

Thanks, Justa, I got your back too, girl! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CYBERSAM wrote:

Congrats! Great job.

Thanks, cyber! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 26
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Always nice to get a card we really want Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice that you were approved.  I chose the Venture One for the no AF.  Was glad to get a $10k starting line but think I would have gotten the same as you had I went for the Venture.

I got a durn plastic card too.  This is a milestone.  One step past the $5,000 starting line of a CSP.  The only thing better than your Venture approval could be an NFCU CLI to $25k.

Hope the excitement lasts at least a few days before you start trying to go to $25k or $30k.  Going up is always better than going down.

Message 7 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Way to go BellaSmiley Happy Thats a fantastic sl and will really open more doors for you. So happy that you got the card you wanted and big congrats on your new carSmiley Happy

Lol, i dont know must be summer madness thats making eveyone jump the garden fence. I actually lept over recently and an going to try to sneak back in the garden . Lol, well be Garden buddies again, the newbsSmiley Wink. Ill update everyone later on on my recent success but for now lets all celebrate Bella's big daySmiley Happy

WHOO HOOOOOSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval Bella!!!
Message 9 of 26
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Nice job there Bella! Congrats on finally getting the card, enjoy! Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.