cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 Pre-Qual, Finally, and then Approval!

tag
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

Re: Cap1 Pre-Qual, Finally, and then Approval!

Fabulous! Congrats!

Message 11 of 26
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on a very nice approval Bella!

Message 12 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

A huge congrats to you, Bella! It's just awesome getting an approval for $15K! That's a lot to enjoy, and you won't have to micro-manage it constantly. You've done so well on your rebuild, and I'm just super happy for you today! Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Way to go BellaSmiley Happy Thats a fantastic sl and will really open more doors for you. So happy that you got the card you wanted and big congrats on your new carSmiley Happy

Lol, i dont know must be summer madness thats making eveyone jump the garden fence. I actually lept over recently and an going to try to sneak back in the garden . Lol, well be Garden buddies again, the newbsSmiley Wink. Ill update everyone later on on my recent success but for now lets all celebrate Bella's big daySmiley Happy

WHOO HOOOOOSmiley Happy

Ok, AJC, we're awaiting your most newest surprise! For now, we'll celebrate Bella's big news! Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yes she deserves it. Feel bad she lost her progress chart but getting a 15k C1 card is really gonna help her and once Navy sees her Bellaness, well sky is the limitSmiley Wink
Message 15 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice that you were approved.  I chose the Venture One for the no AF.  Was glad to get a $10k starting line but think I would have gotten the same as you had I went for the Venture.

I got a durn plastic card too.  This is a milestone.  One step past the $5,000 starting line of a CSP.  The only thing better than your Venture approval could be an NFCU CLI to $25k.

Hope the excitement lasts at least a few days before you start trying to go to $25k or $30k.  Going up is always better than going down.

Thanks, CC! Congrats on the Venture One!!!

I wanted the Venture for the 40000 points for $3000 spend in 3 months. I am about to put the finishing touches on my bonus spend for my NFCU Cash Rewards, so I'll be able to get the $400 easily, especially since I can use it to pay for our lodging when we go stay on the coast in a few weeks.

Yes, I am looking forward to hitting the NFCU button in a couple of weeks. That ought to be fun! Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Way to go BellaSmiley Happy Thats a fantastic sl and will really open more doors for you. So happy that you got the card you wanted and big congrats on your new carSmiley Happy

Lol, i dont know must be summer madness thats making eveyone jump the garden fence. I actually lept over recently and an going to try to sneak back in the garden . Lol, well be Garden buddies again, the newbsSmiley Wink. Ill update everyone later on on my recent success but for now lets all celebrate Bella's big daySmiley Happy

WHOO HOOOOOSmiley Happy

Thanks, Joe! And congrats on your mystery approval! Can't wait to hear about it!

You're the best! Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congratulations on your approval Bella!!!

Thanks, Anusara! Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:
Nice job there Bella! Congrats on finally getting the card, enjoy! Smiley Happy

Thank you so much, pizza!!! Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@IaBoy62 wrote:

Fabulous! Congrats!

Thanks, laBoy!

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.