Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 Premier Dining Approval; CS says automated system inaccurate

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap1 Premier Dining Approval; CS says automated system inaccurate

@ $5000, which is pretty normal for me. Pulled EQ and TU (Update: and EX, my bad). My info is in signature.

The interesting thing is this is from an app spree, where a day earlier I just got approved the Cap1 GM Buypower card for $5000. The Buypower card seems to operate in a different world, had to call different CS number to check status and etc. HP were also separate for these two applications.

I have a 1.5 yo Cap1 Quicksilver at $5500 with $500 monthly usage, paid full statement every month.

Another interesting observation for data point is my low AAOA of 1yr, and that 6 out of 7 of my credit cards were less than 1.5 yo.

Like another post here, I didn't get instant decision, and automated system says 10 business days. But CS says the automated system can sometimes be inaccurate, and in fact I was approved on the application day itself (confirmed by another CS), while the automated system continues to say under review until now (3 days later).

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap1 Premier Dining Approval; CS says automated system inaccurate

Congrats! Is your EX frozen? This is the second one I have seen that only pulled 2 which is rare for CapOne.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Cap1 approval. Looks like an interesting card from them
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats! Is your EX frozen? This is the second one I have seen that only pulled 2 which is rare for CapOne.

My bad, they pulled EX too...

Message 4 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Seems Cap One likes youSmiley Happy. Very rare to see such a high limit on the Gm BuyPower card, nice jobSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Seems Cap One likes youSmiley Happy. Very rare to see such a high limit on the Gm BuyPower card, nice jobSmiley Happy

Definitely balances out how Citi has been treating me...

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi hates me too. :/
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.