cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 QS (formerly Plat, not secured) auto CLI?!?!!

tag
BurgeoningHope
Frequent Contributor

Cap1 QS (formerly Plat, not secured) auto CLI?!?!!

Hopped into my account, as I do at least once a week to keep an eye on things, and noticed my CL had increased to $3500. I checked my last statement - nope, that was $2.5K.

I didn't ask for an increase, and didn't think it could possibly happen to a Platinum that had changed to the QS.

I put some decent spend on it, as it's my goto card when the category isn't better covered by something else, but never more than about 25% util at any time, and always PIF, so they've made no interest off of me.

I'm certainly not complaining, but I am also not understanding how this happened

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Cap1 QS (formerly Plat, not secured) auto CLI?!?!!

It happened because you are Burgeoning with HOPESmiley Happy
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing this OP. I was worried my Plat ---> QS card was impossible to grow at a decent rate but looks like it's possible you can get a bit more of a boost. Maybe I can PC it to a Venture and see what happens then lol.

Message 4 of 5
BurgeoningHope
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for sharing this OP. I was worried my Plat ---> QS card was impossible to grow at a decent rate but looks like it's possible you can get a bit more of a boost. Maybe I can PC it to a Venture and see what happens then lol.

Please let us know if you decide to try! I might be interested in a PC to Savor

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.