cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 Quicksilver1 Approval while rebuilding!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap1 Quicksilver1 Approval while rebuilding!

So I have been working really hard to rebuild my credit and I have been hesitant to apply for anything. Though I sucked it up and decided to try after lots of researching. As luck would have it - I got approved!

I read so many different reviews, but it seems like it was worth a shot. Now I got worried when I got the 7-10 days message at first

which normally means denied, but it turns out they just wanted proof of income.

Which confused me a bit, but I submitted it. within a few days checked back and was told I was approved for 300$ credit limit on their step program. So needless to say I am super excited! Since it is a way to show my rebuilding is paying off little by little. 

I currently have a 535 equifax score according to the letter they sent me saying I was approved. =]

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap1 Quicksilver Approval while rebuilding!

Congratulations on your approval and growth in rebuilding; the 300 can grow quickly with Cap1.

Just asking, did you get approved for the QS1 or regular QS? From what you included, seems more like the QS1

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap1 Quicksilver Approval while rebuilding!

Thank you so much!

So I'll be honest I didn't even know there were two different ones until you asked. Though after reading my approval letter it looks like I got the QS1.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap1 Quicksilver1 Approval while rebuilding!

Congrats

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats

Good luck on cli

I been at 1550 for years
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you all, and thanks for that info. I'll keep an eye out as it increase to see how it goes. I wonder if they have a normal maximum they do for credit limits or not. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.