Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 Savor Card approval $3k

tag
GZG
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap1 Savor Card approval $3k

Congratulations on the approval and persevering without a BK! 

Starting FICO 8:

Current FICO 8:

3/6, 5/12, 14/24

Message 11 of 16
KingRue8500
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Capital One Savor Rewards approval

Message 12 of 16
Limitless-Credit
Established Member

Congratulations on your approval.

Message 13 of 16
winner88
Contributor

Wow! congratulations on the Savor approval! 

I had similar experiences (failed business) back in 2014-15 except I waited out the SoL before attempting rebuild. I got approved for the QS one with $2k SL back in January, I also have similar AmEX balance between personal and PG'ed business cards. Quick question, Is your payment program on just personal or did you have business products as well?

Edit: I would rather have them restore one of the credit cards than the platinum card, that way you still get the 100k bonus when you reapply for the platinum. 

EQ 772
TU 764
Message 14 of 16
cardslayer
Regular Contributor

Hi @winner88 I did have 1 business revolver, 1 personal charge, and 3 personal revolvers in my Amex deal. I had 1 additional revolver that had no balance, but of course they canceled that too. They combined them all to build my repayment plan. They also will reinstate my points from my original account once they open up the charge card again, which was about 125k points (they will charge $35 reinstatement fee I believe), so I guess that's the consolation prize.

Message 15 of 16
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WooHoo!!  Congratulations on your Cap approval!!🎉🍾🥂

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.