Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1(Secured) officially approved...

tag
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Cap1(Secured) officially approved...

I called today to double check my approval status juuust to make sure.. I was denied 7 mos ago(Platinum) so, I figured I had a good enough reason.
CSR said I was definitely approved($99) naturally a $200SL. But, it’s great because I finally have my 3 revolvers that I need. Plus,(as most know,) I’ll get an auto CLI at 5th statement. Plus be eligible for an unsecured beginning at the 11th mo and a possible CLI(upon approval🤣) PLUS, I’ll be able to PC to the Quicksliver(no AF) Sure it’ll take me a bit longer than with the Credit Steps Platinum but, it’s great to know I’ll STILL get to achieve that goal even with the Secured Card. HA!! Take THAT CAP1!!! 🤣🤣

Funny thing is...my scores will more than likely get better and I’ll have app’d for better card with better limits and outgrow Cap1 before this time next year(?) like so many others on the Forums.🤣 Crazy how it all works and comes together😉

With it being the 3rd cc...I wonder what the loss and gains will be once reported(?) I cant remember if you take a dip once it reports or you get a jump when it reports...🤣...I forgot.

Well, anyways the valuable information obtained to make my decision to app for Cap1 was from “You’s Guy’s” here on the Forums. Thanks!

😊

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Re: Cap1(Secured) officially approved...

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 2 of 11
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!! 👏🏾
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!

Message 5 of 11
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

I know you've been wanting this for a bit, I'm very happy for you!

Congrats!! 0greatjb.gif

Message 6 of 11
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Thanks, Pikaboo!👍

Yes. Yes I have.😁

😊

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 7 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy Welcome to Credit Land, now accepting allSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 11
tk-2018
Valued Member

Congrats the one card I can't seem to get approved for haven't tried the secured one yet but Cap one must not like me already got a disco and Amex but not the cap one yet.

Chapter 7 6/22.
Fico 8's As of Jan. 15, 2023:

Verge 750

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval !!!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.