Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 Sony PlayStation card

tag
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Cap1 Sony PlayStation card

@thummel wrote:
Iv has this card for a few years now and started off with a 500 limit too. Mine is currently sitting at 7K so it can really grow over time.

How was your use on it?

Message 11 of 15
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats. I got a mailer on this. You're right, it's meh at best but it looks super cool.

They have like 6 or 7 designs to choose from like God of War, Killzone, and Little Big Planet. I think I'm gonna go with Gran Turismo. I just wish I could choose the design when approved instead of waiting for it, then changing it.

Message 12 of 15
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the approval!! No, there isn't much around here on the PlayStation card, but I would think Cap1 would follow similar growth patterns like their others

Well, its listed as a Platinum in their app, and my Platinums always moved quickly, so heres hoping.

Message 13 of 15
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Quick question, does this card count towards the "1 card every 6 months" cap1 limit? I know co-branded cards don't count towards the 5 and 2 card limits. Just curious as I want a savor, and depending on the answer, it would be a 4 month difference in time.

Message 14 of 15
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Think I just answered my own question. I just applied and was approved for a Kohl's Card. It appears that co-branded cards aren't included. Guess I'll find out in a few months.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.