cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 and Citi CLI's, Disco Denial

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

Cap1 and Citi CLI's, Disco Denial

Cap1 Savor, +1K and Citi DC +1K. Disco no luv after 2 in a row, probly cuz I just filled 'er up w/ a BT offer. Brings my TCL to 83.3K if I mathed right. Still working toward 100K by year end. Fingers crossed!
Kohl's $2.5K | Cap1 QS $2K | Cap1 Savor 16K | Target Redcard $1.8K | Citi DC $6.4K | Dick's Scorerewards $10K | Amex BCE $1K | Amex ED $10.2K | Amex Schwab Platinum NPSL | Rakuten 2K | WF CashWise VS $9K | Discover IT $4.8K | Disco IT Miles (#2) 2K | Citizen's Bank Cashback Plus WMC $9.7K | Fidelity Rewards VS $5K | USBank Cash+ VS $5K | BBT Spectrum Cash Rewards VS 7.5K | BBT Bright 5K | BBVA ClearPoints 7.5K | 10-19 EX 703 | TU 706 | EQ 741
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap1 and Citi CLI's, Disco Denial

CONGRATS on your Cap1 and Citi CLIs - Way To Go!!!

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $12.2K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $12.5K | Discover $19K | OpenSky $300 BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) | BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K |
Apple Card WEMC $6K | NFCU cashRewards $1K
TCL - $117.5K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 2 of 5

Grats on the double play Smiley Happy
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Make a few payments on the Disco BT offer.. more than the minimum and preferably a few in a billing cycle... then hit up Miss Disco... least in my experience shes not afraid of giving a bit more if your paying it off at a moderate clip

Message 4 of 5
Regular Contributor

Fingers Crossed For You!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.