Did you mean: 

Cap1 product change?/App Spree Win!!!! UPDATE

tag
mmmlive1999
Frequent Contributor

Cap1 product change?/App Spree Win!!!! UPDATE

So happy because last week I had no CCs and now I have 3!!!Smiley Very Happy

Apped : Victorias secret - approved with $250cl

Amex Green-   Declined *** " credit too low",recon stated Ex is 610...wish I could have know that somehow before wasting a HP

Walmart - Approved with $300cl ***tried to recon for a higher cl but no dice.

Cap 1 pc- Approved with $300cl*** will recon in the am for increased cl.

I really wanted the Cap 1 cash rewards since it is kinda the same card as the Cap 1 Plat. but I was shaken from the Amex denial. Does anyone think I can recon in the am  and change to the Cash Rewards Card?

Thanks all, you guys made this happen.... without this board I would be at square one !!!!

HeartHeartHeart

Starting Score: 6/6/12: TU 585/EQ 472/ EX 561
Current Score: All 800's
Cap1 QS - $17k, Chase Southwest- $25k, Discover IT - $50k
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
ilovelisa
Established Contributor

Re: Cap1 product change?/App Spree Win!!!!

@mmmlive1999 wrote:

Amex Green-   Declined *** " credit too low",recon stated Ex is 610...wish I could have know that somehow before wasting a HP

I really wanted the Cap 1 cash rewards since it is kinda the same card as the Cap 1 Plat. but I was shaken from the Amex denial. Does anyone think I can recon in the am  and change to the Cash Rewards Card?

Thanks all, you guys made this happen.... without this board I would be at square one !!!!

HeartHeartHeart

ZERO chance, unless you call the exec office, but they probably won't do anything because the account is so new.

Edit: I don't mean to sound so negative, but they are going to give you "your account is too new" or my personal favorite "we periodically review account for possible credit limit increases, but unfortunately we cannot offer you an increase at this time, a letter will be sent to you explaining this." LOL I hate their script.

Amex BCE $10,000 | BofA Power Rewards WMC $10,000 | Discover It $10,000 | ICBC Preferred Gold UnionPay $8,000 | Local CU Visa $3,500
Message 2 of 8
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

That awesome! You have the cards to later get in with the prime lenders! Congrats!!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 3 of 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 4 of 8
mmmlive1999
Frequent Contributor

@ilovelisa wrote:

@mmmlive1999 wrote:

HeartHeartHeart

ZERO chance, unless you call the exec office, but they probably won't do anything because the account is so new.

Edit: I don't mean to sound so negative, but they are going to give you "your account is too new" or my personal favorite "we periodically review account for possible credit limit increases, but unfortunately we cannot offer you an increase at this time, a letter will be sent to you explaining this." LOL I hate their script.

I kinda got that feeling...ugh

Message 5 of 8
mmmlive1999
Frequent Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

Congrats! Now off to the garden you go!

Thanks! And oh yeah, I have to pick up my new seedlingSmiley Wink

Message 6 of 8
mmmlive1999
Frequent Contributor

Thanks! I am so excited....Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 8
mmmlive1999
Frequent Contributor

Major recon fail with all of the back door numbers!!! cap 1 said I had to wait 45days then apply for the Cash Rewards Card. Not a snowballs chance at a product change....Smiley Frustrated

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.