Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 success !!!

tag
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

Cap1 success !!!

Well on July 3 I hit the luv button and received a 500 CLI. Not happy with a 500 CLi I called the EO number last Thursday. At first the rep didn't seem to be happy that I called. He asked where I got that number I told him a friend sent it to me anyways I told him I wasn't happy with the last CLi and wanted my af remove. Right a way he credited my acc for the af and today my cl went from 1250- 3000 Smiley HappySmiley Happy

SIlver:

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Cap1 success !!!

@Stonemanmv wrote:
Well on July 3 I hit the luv button and received a 500 CLI. Not happy with a 500 CLi I called the EO number last Thursday. At first the rep didn't seem to be happy that I called. He asked where I got that number I told him a friend sent it to me anyways I told him I wasn't happy with the last CLi and wanted my af remove. Right a way he credited my acc for the af and today my cl went from 1250- 3000 Smiley HappySmiley Happy

Congrats WTG

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 6
azguy13
Senior Contributor

I just got off the phone with Cp1 EO. I had asked for a $5K CLI and he suggested I ask for a $10K CLI instead so if they only give me a partial it will still be above $5K. He just submitted it to the underwriters and made sure to let me know it would be a soft pull. In 3-5 business days (sometimes less) he will call me back with the results. 

I will make sure to update you all when I hear. Cap1 EO has really been coming through for me lately. Just 2 weeks ago they PC'd my Platinum to the Quicksilver.

Message 3 of 6
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

Thanks myjourney. At first I used the luv button last and rejected me saying I just had an increase within 6 months. Then had to try the Eo

SIlver:

Message 4 of 6
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

Good luck azguy. I should've asked for more but didn't want to push my luck

SIlver:

Message 5 of 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Stonemanmv wrote:
Thanks myjourney. At first I used the luv button last and rejected me saying I just had an increase within 6 months. Then had to try the Eo

I'm happy you did go that route Wooo Hooo

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.