Did you mean: 

CapOne Gradauted but small CLI

tag
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Re: CapOne Gradauted but small CLI

@sjt wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I started at $200 and was granted a CLI but only $300 extra, so now I am at $500. My other QS1 card is $2500. I might have to ditch the 1st card cuz its worthless, agree?

Congrats on the graduation and CLI.

If you are not paying an AF, I would hold on to it and get rid of the Credit One and Fingerhut.

+1!  While it IS just a Platinum card with no frills and probably will grow glacially (if at all). Get rid of the predatory money drain known as Credit One before getting rid of the Platinum. There's a good chance that Cap One will allow you to PC it to a regular, no AF Quicksilver. Once they start allowing card combining again, you can take the AF Quicksilver and put the CL into the no AF Quicksilver and lose the AF.

You save money getting rid of Credit One, then you'll save even more money when you ditch the AF QS eventually, all while keeping the Cap One credit lines you've already earned.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP, did they tell you that it graduated??
I'm curious because they aren't supposedly doing that anymore and if you just got your $200-$500 CLI, you received the card after they stopped graduating. So you'd be the first one to graduate as of recent from what I've read here.
I have one also, it has not graduated, but I did receive the increase. I did sign up when the graduating was still on the site, but apparently that did not matter.
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap One says any accounts approved on or before Janaury 1, 2019 will NOT be graduating at the moment so my card was approved in December. I got message in my account and it says it was graduated, and that's why I was recently approved for their Quicksilver card with $2500 CL.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.