Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapOne QS approval

tag
moto4man
Regular Contributor

CapOne QS approval

Just got approved for a CapOne QS.  Low limit, but my first rewards card.  I hope the increases come quickly.  Kind of makes me think there are other doors open that I'm not aware of.  Requested a CLI on my Platinum as well, hoping for the best there.  I'm pretty stoked at the progress!  I owe it a lot to you folks... Thanks!

Starting Score: 547EX
Current Score: 694EX 689EQ 696TU
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: CapOne QS approval

Congratulations on your Capital One QS approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 2 of 17
moto4man
Regular Contributor

@CreditAggie wrote:

Congratulations on your Capital One QS approval!

Thanks!  I'm just a speck on the map right now, but it's a huge step in the right direction.  And a huge moral booster!  One year ago, this would have been unheard of....

Starting Score: 547EX
Current Score: 694EX 689EQ 696TU
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 17
sugarcreek67
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your approval

>>current scores 12/11/21
EQ Fico9 759 | TU Fico9 763 | EX Fico9 768
EX fico 8 753 | EQ Fico8 745 | TU Fico 8 760 | Navy score 294
Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval! Mind sharing what your SL was?

Message 5 of 17
Reviewers
Established Contributor

Congrats on your QuickSilver approval!

Message 6 of 17
SoCalGardener
Valued Contributor

@moto4man wrote:

Just got approved for a CapOne QS.  Low limit, but my first rewards card.  I hope the increases come quickly.  Kind of makes me think there are other doors open that I'm not aware of.  Requested a CLI on my Platinum as well, hoping for the best there.  I'm pretty stoked at the progress!  I owe it a lot to you folks... Thanks!

Congratulations on your approval! Smiley Happy

But...

Don't hold your breath waiting for credit limit increases. You may pass out before ever seeing one! Smiley Surprised

Amazon Prime Store CardAmerican Express Blue Cash Preferred CardAmerican Express Everyday CardBank of America Customized Cash VisaCapitalOne Quicksilver MastercardCapitalOne Quicksilver VisaCapitalOne Walmart Rewards MastercardChevron Texaco CardCiti Double Cash MastercardDiscover More CardJCPenney Gold MastercardOverstock.com CardSportsmans Guide Rewards VisaSynchrony Home Card
Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats .my 6th statement cut today but no love.   I've been running a 1000 amonth through it its a 300 card I product changed to Quicksilver.  I'll fine another card to run my cash through since cap 1 don't appreciate it

Message 8 of 17
Elpadrino1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 9 of 17
NaimeseOGK
Regular Contributor

1st congrats on the approval. Second don't be surprised about the starting limit I have that card to and they started me out with a 300$ limit in 5/21 then bumped it up to 400$ 5 months later. I recently asked for an increase and they declined it saying im not using a lot of the credit but I applied for the capital one venture card 1 week later and got approved for it with a 5000$ limit. So the most I do with the quicksilver card for now is throw all the subscriptions with an autopay until they decide to give it a better limit.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.