Not applicable

Re: CapOne QS1 Approval + CapOne Walmart Denial

Sorry about the denial.

Congratulations on your approval! 👍

Message 13 of 19
seattletravels
Valued Contributor

Contests in your approval!  Good luck with the Walmart card in 6 months!

Last App: BECU 02-26-2020
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Message 14 of 19
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on QS1

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 15 of 19
silver_idle
Established Contributor

Actually, you applied to soon. You usually have to wait about 30 days before applying for another capital one card from their website. I gotten two cards from capital one about than 40 days apart (one which includes walmart mc) and both were approved. The 6 months usually applies to their core cards (unless they changed something in the last 3ish months) but cobrand cards are generally different. I would suggest trying again in 30 days from your first approval.

Message 16 of 19
Rudy1
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

>
Goal Cards:
Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@silver_idle wrote:

Actually, you applied to soon. You usually have to wait about 30 days before applying for another capital one card from their website. I gotten two cards from capital one about than 40 days apart (one which includes walmart mc) and both were approved. The 6 months usually applies to their core cards (unless they changed something in the last 3ish months) but cobrand cards are generally different. I would suggest trying again in 30 days from your first approval.

Thanks for letting me know. I was skeptical to do it again because of what the agent told me. However, I sent an email to the EO and I got a call back today. They pretty much said that they are not aware of the 6 month rule and that I can apply again should I decide to do so. 

Since i'm still rebuilding and I Have some pending disputes which should increase my scores, i'll probably wait around 30 more days before re-applying. Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 19
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!!!

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.