Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapOne Savor approval

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

CapOne Savor approval

I just finished my Credit Steps card, even got it upgraded to QS with a big bad cl of $750.00.  So knowing I hold a bucketed card I decided to app for something I probably won't get but, **bleep**!  I don't wanna dance for like 2 yrs. with a bucket.

So I picked the Savor and applied like 10 days ago, Bam! got the dreaded 7-10 day message so I immediately called and said that if I'm denied, after 3 hard pulls, to just put me out of my misery now.  No, no, no.....still gotta wait until someone calls me. tick-tock-tick-tock..... Aw lawdy, day 10 so I called today, answered all kinds of ?'s and then put through to another person, answered those ?'s and then told....wait for an email or mailer.  Hung up.  $#@%%$#~!!!!!!!  Smiley Mad

Since I can't get no satisfaction I called back on DH's behalf about his Spark Business, okay, he has to answer the same ?'s x 2 and he hangs up, "Approved"-walks off.....Smiley Indifferenthuh?!? 

Well %$#&^@!!!!  So I called back, same ?'s but then...tah, dah!-  "Approved".  I was like, "Come again?"....yep, she congrats me and says it's sl is 5k.  Well hot dawg, now I'm happy for both of us but mostly meSmiley TongueSmiley WinkSmiley Very Happy  This is my first card sl over $4,999.00Smiley Very Happy

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: CapOne Savor approval

"Well hot dawg," Now you can Buy a few of those with that $5K SL

EDIT: and make sure to buy @AJC one too!Smiley Wink

Congratulations!!!

Message 2 of 30
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

"Well hot dawg," Now you can Buy a few of those with that $5K SL

EDIT: and make sure to buy @AJC one too!Smiley Wink

Congratulations!!!

Ain't that the truth!  A round of Dawgs for the house, woot woot.  @AJC gets one for each hand, once he quits blowing flu boogers everywhere.

Message 3 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! I enjoyed your narrative as well!

Message 4 of 30
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Nice SL! Now go eat food

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 5 of 30
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval

Message 6 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Enjoy the dining/entertainment cash back
Message 7 of 30
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol! Thats quite alot of #$%@&%#/#Smiley Wink

Big congrats on a great cardSmiley Happy Can buy alot of dogs with thatSmiley Wink. Spent like 3 and 1/2 hours at docs todayjust waiting to view a lab result which took 3 minutes to say all negativeSmiley Wink. Yup, thats my life.

Savor this card, 3 hot dogs is alot for one card so make sure to whip it out with prideSmiley Happy. No paying with phones! Whats the point of our credit card then lol👍🙋‍♂️🤧
Message 8 of 30
Pro-X
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your approvals!!

Message 9 of 30
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol! Thats quite alot of #$%@&%#/#Smiley Wink
I know, i was a smidge ticked cuz 3 hp's and no answer....glad u couldn't hear what I REALLY said.
make sure to whip it out with prideSmiley Happy. No paying with phones! Whats the point of our credit card then lol👍🙋‍♂️🤧

Yeah, I 'll be like En garde and stick their machine, ha!

Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.