Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapOne Savor approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CapOne Savor approval

Wow that’s quite a nice pick up there, congratulations!

I have no comment on language... I may not seem like it but off of the forums I am quite awful with the language lol.
Message 11 of 30
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have no comment on language... I may not seem like it but off of the forums I am quite awful with the language lol.

Lol, my dad called that (me) House Devil; Street Angel........

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 12 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Lol, my dad called that (me) House Devil; Street Angel........

My first word was a four letter one (not kidding). Nature vs nurture. The debate continues. smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 13 of 30
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats Laura! Nice card. Dropped mine at waffle house last week. That metal card sounded like a frying pan fell. LOL! Enjoy!

Message 14 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

YES!! I’ve been waiting to hear the results of this. Congrats on getting your approval and a nice CL to boot!

No comment on the language - I can’t say anything about it. I could make a cab driver cringe ☠️
Message 15 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!! not bad at all

Message 16 of 30
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

You get an A+ on not giving up and getting that approval. I'm gonna give you a B+ for the story because it needed more alcohol and profanity.

Message 17 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

You get an A+ on not giving up and getting that approval. I'm gonna give you a B+ for the story because it needed more alcohol and profanity.

+1

Message 18 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet! Congrats on your Cap One Savor approval! Smiley Very Happy

Message 19 of 30
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
YES!! I’ve been waiting to hear the results of this. Congrats on getting your approval and a nice CL to boot!

No comment on the language - I can’t say anything about it. I could make a cab driver cringe ☠️

Thanks and well.......frustration = Granny threats of a mouth washin' with a bar of soap.  

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.