cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapOne Savor approval

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: CapOne Savor approval

Wow that’s quite a nice pick up there, congratulations!

I have no comment on language... I may not seem like it but off of the forums I am quite awful with the language lol.


01/2019:
03/2020:

Closed: CareCredit $10K, B&H Payboo $7500
Hover over my cards to see my limits!
Goal cards: Cash+, Freedom.
Message 11 of 30
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: CapOne Savor approval


@Saeren wrote:
Wow that’s quite a nice pick up there, congratulations!

I have no comment on language... I may not seem like it but off of the forums I am quite awful with the language lol.

Lol, my dad called that (me) House Devil; Street Angel........

"MY TAKE HOME PAY WON'T TAKE ME HOME"
Message 12 of 30
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: CapOne Savor approval


@GApeachy wrote:

@Saeren wrote:
Wow that’s quite a nice pick up there, congratulations!

I have no comment on language... I may not seem like it but off of the forums I am quite awful with the language lol.

Lol, my dad called that (me) House Devil; Street Angel........


My first word was a four letter one (not kidding). Nature vs nurture. The debate continues. smiley-laughing021.gif



01/2019:
03/2020:

Closed: CareCredit $10K, B&H Payboo $7500
Hover over my cards to see my limits!
Goal cards: Cash+, Freedom.
Message 13 of 30
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: CapOne Savor approval

Congrats Laura! Nice card. Dropped mine at waffle house last week. That metal card sounded like a frying pan fell. LOL! Enjoy!





My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC @ 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 14 of 30
Highlighted
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: CapOne Savor approval

YES!! I’ve been waiting to hear the results of this. Congrats on getting your approval and a nice CL to boot!

No comment on the language - I can’t say anything about it. I could make a cab driver cringe ☠️



Rose Gold NPSL | BCP | Delta Gold | Hilton Surpass | Hilton Honors | IT Cash | IT Chrome | Quicksilver | Target | VS | Home Depot | Lowes | Firestone | Wayfair | Overstock | Kohl’s

5/24, 1/24, 76445/24, who cares #HappyWithAmex





Entering the garden 5/27/2019, staying until 2020
(Lol so much for that grand plan...)
Message 15 of 30
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: CapOne Savor approval

Congratulations!!! not bad at all



Message 16 of 30
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: CapOne Savor approval

You get an A+ on not giving up and getting that approval. I'm gonna give you a B+ for the story because it needed more alcohol and profanity.







Message 17 of 30
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: CapOne Savor approval


@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

You get an A+ on not giving up and getting that approval. I'm gonna give you a B+ for the story because it needed more alcohol and profanity.


+1

Message 18 of 30
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: CapOne Savor approval

Sweet! Congrats on your Cap One Savor approval! Smiley Very Happy

Currently: Gardening since 12/19




Message 19 of 30
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: CapOne Savor approval


@ImTheDevil wrote:
YES!! I’ve been waiting to hear the results of this. Congrats on getting your approval and a nice CL to boot!

No comment on the language - I can’t say anything about it. I could make a cab driver cringe ☠️

Thanks and well.......frustration = Granny threats of a mouth washin' with a bar of soap.  

"MY TAKE HOME PAY WON'T TAKE ME HOME"
Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.