Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital 1 QS CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital 1 QS CLI

Capital One finally gave me a credit increase! I thought they never would at this point. I’ve had the capital one quicksilver since May 2018 with a $1000 limit. It wasn’t my first credit card, but my only open revolving account at the time I opened it. My file was pretty thin other than student loans when I was approved but I probably had two or three years of positive history through some store cards with low limits beforehand. Anyway they’ve given me the runaround for months (account not eligible for CLI increase request, not spending enough on the account despite spending over $1000 a month on it and paying it in full, or reviewing account activity at current limit). Well today I figured I’d hit the button again for probably the 30th time and was met with an immediate “You’re account is eligible for a $3,000 increase” that I accepted. I honestly thought they’d give me a $100 boost if anything. Certainly did not expect a $3000 boost. The only Fico I know is experian and it’s around 765 right now, no baddies and I collected the Uber card with a $2500 limit back in April. Also have five student loans from the past few years. I guess just keep clicking the credit limit increase button and eventually one may come lol Either way it’s cool to finally get one when I’d get the pretty much given up!

Owen
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital 1 QS CLI

Congratulations on your CLI, your persistence definitely paid off. 😁
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, Shelleb Smiley Happy I’ve burnt that button up for months lol
Message 3 of 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Fantastic, grats on the CLI Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 11
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Bam!Bam!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 5 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on you QS CLI

Message 6 of 11
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

That's amazing! I've had my card for almost 2 years and I'm still stuck at $500. A $3,000 CLI is pretty cool. Smiley Wink

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on getting the elusive Cap1 CLI!!
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Hopefully I can join you soon and report the same or maybe even a product change Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 11
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Capital One finally gave me a credit increase! I thought they never would at this point. I’ve had the capital one quicksilver since May 2018 with a $1000 limit. It wasn’t my first credit card, but my only open revolving account at the time I opened it. My file was pretty thin other than student loans when I was approved but I probably had two or three years of positive history through some store cards with low limits beforehand. Anyway they’ve given me the runaround for months (account not eligible for CLI increase request, not spending enough on the account despite spending over $1000 a month on it and paying it in full, or reviewing account activity at current limit). Well today I figured I’d hit the button again for probably the 30th time and was met with an immediate “You’re account is eligible for a $3,000 increase” that I accepted. I honestly thought they’d give me a $100 boost if anything. Certainly did not expect a $3000 boost. The only Fico I know is experian and it’s around 765 right now, no baddies and I collected the Uber card with a $2500 limit back in April. Also have five student loans from the past few years. I guess just keep clicking the credit limit increase button and eventually one may come lol Either way it’s cool to finally get one when I’d get the pretty much given up!

Owen

Very nice. Congratulations!

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.