Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Approval!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Approval!!!

Excited I have asecured cc with cap as i am rebuilding at the moment....i would say its been about 6 months to date and applied for a unsecured Plactinum cc last week as i saw my credit score rising i got excited! lol applied got the whole we recieved your app 7-10 day status..i was bumped! well got a call form them 5 mins later to confirm my identity! imlike theres hopeSmiley Very Happy   So tday i got a emial saying your card was shipped today!!!! didnt knwo what the limit was as i didnt get anything form them saying it was approved!  went on the chat and spoke with a rep...long behold i wa approved but only 500.00 Smiley Sad  when should i ask for a increase?? i would like at least 1000..i have a NFCU cc with a 5k limit!!!

But happy to now have 2 unsecured cards and score rising! 

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Approval!!!

Congratulations on your approval!!!

Message 2 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks im new to myfico! love it here so much info!! now how can i show what cards i have lol i see alot of people that have thoes tags? 

Message 3 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! With the cap1 platinum you get a CLI in six months as long as you pay your bill on time. My advice? Do that...or better PIF every month. Cap1 can be a great springboard to improving your credit. They were for me. Congratulations again!
Message 4 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay great! I've read were people would ask as soon as they get the card in hand! Was just wondering 😆 thanks for responding!
Message 5 of 36
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Welcome to the forum where you will learn alot but given alittle time, you will become a teacher as wellSmiley Happy we all learn from each other whether you have a thick profile or thin, its all good hereSmiley Happy.

Congrats on your rebuilding success. I too am rebuilding so we must take it step by step. I believe in order to post your cards in your siggy you have to become a certain rank, im sure someone will advise promptly, believe its full member but again someone may correct me. Welcome again and wat to go on tour Navy!! as wellSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice Job! Happy to hear about your success. Use your new SL wisely.

Message 7 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay great! Thanks so much for responding awsome!
Message 8 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes information sure am! Of course I got a lil excited but I paid if back ( my navy federal cc ) but I know in a few months I'll be back on here like yeaaaa with a 24k limit lol
Message 9 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Excited I have asecured cc with cap as i am rebuilding at the moment....i would say its been about 6 months to date and applied for a unsecured Plactinum cc last week as i saw my credit score rising i got excited! lol applied got the whole we recieved your app 7-10 day status..i was bumped! well got a call form them 5 mins later to confirm my identity! imlike theres hopeSmiley Very Happy   So tday i got a emial saying your card was shipped today!!!! didnt knwo what the limit was as i didnt get anything form them saying it was approved!  went on the chat and spoke with a rep...long behold i wa approved but only 500.00 Smiley Sad  when should i ask for a increase?? i would like at least 1000..i have a NFCU cc with a 5k limit!!!

But happy to now have 2 unsecured cards and score rising! 

Congratulations, could you give your credit scores (if known) when you got approved?

Message 10 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.