Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Approval!!!

tag
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One Approval!!!

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Welcome to the forum where you will learn alot but given alittle time, you will become a teacher as wellSmiley Happy we all learn from each other whether you have a thick profile or thin, its all good hereSmiley Happy.

Very well said Avg- Joe!

Kudos to you!

Congrats on your success OP. 

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 21 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! 

Message 22 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats ten750, nice work!!

Smiley Happy

Chapter 7: Discharged November 2015
11/15 Fico 8: EQ-585, TU-550, EX- 551
07/16 Fico 8: EQ-703, TU-695, EX- 660
09/16 Post App Spree Fico 8: EQ-675, TU-675, EX-663
Cap One Platinum $2K>$4K, Cap One Quicksilver $3K, Discover $1,600, SPGVisa $4500, Red Roof Inn Siggy Visa $5K, Good Sam/Camping World Visa $1800, Overstock $7K, Lowe's $6K, NFCU Cash Rewards Visa $4600, NFCU CLOC $15K, PenFed Promise Visa $10,500, Evine $1K, CreditOne Visa $600|Total CL: $153K
Garden until September 2018 (I'll be in the pumpkin patch)!seedling-transparent.png

Message 23 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Smiley Happy 

Message 24 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. Ten750. I know how it feels to get that approval. Keep up the good work!!!!! 

Message 25 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks a lot ItsPossible 😆 I'm gardening now until after the new year! I'll ask for a cli on my nfcu but that's it!
Message 26 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks im new to myfico! love it here so much info!! now how can i show what cards i have lol i see alot of people that have thoes tags? 

Also, I saw this question. If you notice, I have less posts than you do. And I was able to post pics in my signature starting yesterday. You may want to give it a try. Also, I try logging in and out frequently. This was a suggestion from another thread. I don't know if it helped me or not, but I am always logging in and out of this forum, as I lurk endlessly.

Edited to Add: I'm in the garden too. In fact, I want to join the garden club on here. No more credit card apps for at least a year, and then maybe only one. Only credit limit increases and product changes for me. 

Message 27 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey thanks thanks for the info I will give it a try! How do we join the garden group?
Message 28 of 36
Dawggie14
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on the unsecured card approval! I think you'll be very pleased once your seedlings start growing quicker than you expect. They were great with me when I first started on this journey and I've grown quite a bit with them in the last 3 years. Keep up the great work!!

Message 29 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! Got my card Thursday 😆 I'm excited! But I'm done for now I've accomplished a lot in a short time!
Message 30 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.