Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Auto CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Auto CLI

I'm a housewife with small income, and only used my income to apply. I applied for my first ever credit card last May with Capital One and got 1000 limit. Credit steps to 1500 in December (it was delayed a month because I changed my cycle date).  I use it and pay it off each month.

I later got  Discover (6200) and BOA (1500). The Discover did an auto CLI of 1600 at 3 months, and I requested and got another CLI 4 months later for 3900 more. No CLI button from BOA.

Now I just checked my email for the first time in weeks and CAP One had auto increased me by 3000 at my last statement, bringing my limit to 4500.   (This is five months after credit steps, I checked that email to verify the date.) 

I was surprised from what I heard about Cap1 not doing CLI, let alone auto cli, and that they did it 5 months after last increase.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
avp99
Frequent Contributor

Re: Capital One Auto CLI

Congrats!  sounds like you are well on your way to growing those cards.

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

:)

That's exactly what I planned to do: sit with these three and grow them. I have my files locked and don't plan on applying for anything else for quite some time.

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the successful CLI's!  Capital One can be difficult to figure out. 

Message 4 of 14
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Nice surprise indeed, congrats all the way aroundSmiley Happy

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 5 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats! WHATS IN YOUR ...HOME?Smiley Wink
Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the $4500 CL took me 4 years to do that with them......Never again 

Message 7 of 14
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Congrats! That’s a huge CLI for that card. You may be one of the lucky ones!
Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI!! Niiiicceee!!!

Message 9 of 14
Cjaysmom
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm a housewife with small income, and only used my income to apply. I applied for my first ever credit card last May with Capital One and got 1000 limit. Credit steps to 1500 in December (it was delayed a month because I changed my cycle date).  I use it and pay it off each month.

I later got  Discover (6200) and BOA (1500). The Discover did an auto CLI of 1600 at 3 months, and I requested and got another CLI 4 months later for 3900 more. No CLI button from BOA.

Now I just checked my email for the first time in weeks and CAP One had auto increased me by 3000 at my last statement, bringing my limit to 4500.   (This is five months after credit steps, I checked that email to verify the date.) 

I was surprised from what I heard about Cap1 not doing CLI, let alone auto cli, and that they did it 5 months after last increase.

Congratulations!!!  Way to go!

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.