Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One BuyPower Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One BuyPower Card

Well I got approved with a starting credit line of $750. I did get a flyer in the mail and use the code they gave me.

I plan to buy a new car, so this will come in handy.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One BuyPower Card

Congrats! Can't really go wrong with Cap One, and can always PC to something else in six months if you need to Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval.
Message 3 of 10
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats! Can't really go wrong with Cap One, and can always PC to something else in six months if you need to Smiley Happy

I know you can PC CapOne Platinum, QuickSilver, and Venture (and I think even Journey) to each other, but I thought cobranded cards couldn't be PC'd?

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have Cap One PlayStation visa and I wanted to change to something else and the rep told me cobrand card can't be upgraded or PC to a different card. So I'm stuck with the boring PlayStation rewards program.
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Not gonna happen! You cannot PC this card to anything else.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

+1

if you get an increase on that card in the future you can probably hit up a regular Capital One card and get increases or decent starting limits for a regular quicksilver instead of QS1 for example. Keep in mind triple pulling.
Message 8 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Enjoy the new ccSmiley Happy
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just want to thank everyone for the replies. I plan to max out the 5% for the first $5000 I spend each year.

I will post an update if I can get some credit line increases.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.