Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI surprised..

tag
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Capital One CLI surprised..

@Anonymous wrote:

After making my 6th concecutive payment on my Quicksilver card I was expecting a small CLI from $3,000 to $3,500.  This was the amount the app said I'd receive if I was responsible with the card.  To my surprise I was actually given a CLI to $6,000!!  I'm pretty happy with this but I logged into the portal and requested another CLI to $15,000.  I'm not holding my breath, but why the heck not try!  : - )

Cheers on the first increase.  You are likely going to be denied on your subsequent request due to that first increase that was granted.   I believe C1 makes you wait a certain time period before it will reconsider the request.

Message 11 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, third Capital one CLI I heard on this forum today. Congrats! If you don't mind I am asking, did you PIF on your last payment or any balance left? $15,000 could be too much and they might ask you to call them or they call you. That happened to me once but in the end I am not getting any CLI. I think they called me first.  That was the time I just got out from the service, working as a part-time at school and going to school as a full-time student using my GI-BILL. I guess they weren't impressed lol. I couldn't remember what was my exact Fico scores at the time. I think they were around 780s - low 800s. Maybe they loosening their leash a bit this month on their CLI?

Message 12 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your CLI! 👍

Message 13 of 27
Mv350
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the huge bump!

Message 14 of 27
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!

Message 15 of 27
newfossil
Valued Contributor

congratulations!

Starting score - May 2018

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 16 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the jump from 3k to 6k.  im on same boat went from 3k to 5k after credit steps just yesterday, any luck with your request for 15k?

Message 17 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI.

Message 18 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

nice! congrats on the auto cli!

Message 19 of 27
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.