Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One CLI

I just logged in the account and saw the QS1 got $500 increase. Should I ask then to upgrade to QS instead becuz I learned QS1 sucks while QS is better or go for Venture or Savor?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Capital One CLI

QS1 is notoriously difficult to PC.
Have you tried the link?
Message 2 of 11
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Try this

https://verified.capitalone.com/sic-ui/#/esignin?Product=Card&Action=ProductUpgrade

It will prompt you to log into your account
If there is an option to PC, it will let you know

Congrats on your increase
Message 3 of 11
radicaL
Established Member

WOW! I have no idea where you found that link but there was a upgrade for me to the QS card from the platinum! Amazing. Thank you 

Starting Score: 579
Current Score: 689
Goal Score: 777

Message 4 of 11
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Excellent. Happy for you.
Message 5 of 11
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on you CLI!!! QS1 is **bleep** near impossible to change app for another when the time is right. 

Message 6 of 11
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 7 of 11
DoctorManhattan
Frequent Contributor

I used the link and C1 let me upgrade my QS1 to Venture One and my platinum to Quicksilver.
Message 8 of 11
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

Just to share another DP from my recent experience PCing my QS1, if the link doesn’t show you an option, I would take the time to call and speak to a CSR just to be 100% sure. Although the link seems to work well for A LOT of folks from what I read, I tried it many times with no luck. I thought I simply wasn’t eligible, however when I called in I was informed that my QS1 was actually eligible for QS, Venture 1, and regular Venture. I wish I had tried calling sooner. Of course YMMV. You mentioned Venture and Savor, according to the CSR I spoke with, they are currently not doing any type of PC to a Savor card, only new apps, and I believe your QS1 needs a CL of at least 5k to PC to the venture, however QS and Venture 1 should still be an option if it’s not. (Please correct me if this is inaccurate.) Either way, I hope you’re able to get it switched to what best suits your needs!

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I tried the link you’ve provided and if offered me upgrade from my 4.5 yr old QS to a Venture One. It said my APR and credit limit would transfer over. What do you think?

Ps: my QS is the lowest limit card I have at $3500 and next card is double that. They have been denying me CLI for years
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.