Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI

tag
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One CLI

Nice work!! Congrats!!

NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 11 of 20
TimeLBK
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats!

Does the balance have to be 0 when combining?

The one that you are closing must have a ZERO balance, then you can transfer that credit limit to the card you want to keep.

Discover IT: $0/$200
Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. I just received CLI from Cap One of $3K after only 2 months with the card. I will try for another at the 6 Month mark.

Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Very Happy Congrats!

Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, new here. It's been two years since I started rebuilding with a Capital One secured credit card. The credit limit is now $3,300. Just applied and was approved for a Quicksilver One with a starting CL of $3,000. I'd like to get my security back from the first card without having to close the two year old account. Is there a way to combine both of these cards without losing the two year history that I already have with Capital One? Thanks.

Message 15 of 20
daveg38
Established Contributor

Would love to know why I ask for an increase and don't get anything but "This feature is currently unavailable".

Account too new? Am I being scolded for getting in just 7 days after discharge? I'll never know...

Ch7 Discharge: 5/14/2016 | Target RedCard $900 | Merrick DYL $500
Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's wonderful! Smiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@daveg38 wrote:

Would love to know why I ask for an increase and don't get anything but "This feature is currently unavailable".

Account too new? Am I being scolded for getting in just 7 days after discharge? I'll never know...

Its because the account is too new! Capital One doesnt hold bk against people which is great for us rebuilders!

Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive had my card 6 weeks with limit of 2000. Kept denying me increasing too new. I think they got sick of my hitting the button, went up to 4000 today.
Mind you, this is 7 weeks since my bk13 was discharged ... 😎

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.