Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Cli

tag
Traveler101
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One Cli

Congrats! C1 loves the heavy usage and paying in full, though its best to pay before your statement hits. So many say their cards with them are bucketed. C1 wants the usage. That is how they determine to approve or decline a limit increase. Though, they are reluctant to auto increase. Capital one credit limit decline gives a whole host of valuable info on their site and how to get it raised. Just wish they would reduce the interest. Ive never carried a balance, but 27% is steep after significant score improvement. But 300 to 5900 avail cred. It hasnt been growing anymore since I have stopped using it as much.
Message 11 of 17
Emierja99
Contributor

Yeah, once I heard that CapOne likes heavy usage, I thought about PC'ing my Platinum to QS in order to obtain some benefit. That may just be my next move! Congrats on your CLI!

Message 12 of 17
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats CMJ !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 13 of 17
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CapOne CLI!

Message 14 of 17
soxfaininfl
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations! I’m getting my first one in 2 months hopefully. I’m at a 3k limit. My QS1 is my daily driver.

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks soxfaininfl. Yeah you should be good to get a cli if you’re using it as your daily driver. It took me almost 3 extra months because i wasnt using it as much as some of my other cards. Good luck.
Message 16 of 17
Traveler101
Established Contributor

Good luck in your cli. 2 of the biggest contributing factors to a cli with c1 is using more of your available credit and paying substantially more than a min payment to pay down your balance. Doing that you should do just fine.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.