Did you mean: 

Capital One Credit Steps CLI

tag
SomewhereIn505
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One Credit Steps CLI

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks everyone!

I’m excited that my rebuilding journey is moving forward.

The goal is to buy a home at the end of next summer, so I will keep plugging away at this rebuild.

It’s a challenging game, but a fun one when you see the progress.

Congrats on the steps graduation! Keep going and start reading the posts in the mortgage forum! Never too early to start to prepare for a mortgage!

3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 11 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone else notice a change in the CapOne mobile app i.e. the nee box that says " Earn a higher line of $xxx by making X number of consecutive payments by such and such date" ? Ive had my card for 5 months and just made the 5th payment. It was originally telling me Oct 10th but now its saying Nov 10th. If so, that would 8 months (account opened April)
Message 12 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I noticed the layout changed over the weekend. I made my 5 the payment last month. Up until this weekend it always displayed Sept. now it says between Sept and October.
Message 13 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting same as me-what was your acct approval date and date of first transaction if you dont mind? Seems like CapOne has decided to arbitrarily "Indian Give" when it comes to the steps stuff LOL
Message 14 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Callesun My account approval date was in April but they started my credit step in May which would be my 2nd statement.
Message 15 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes I noticed the layout changed over the weekend. I made my 5 the payment last month. Up until this weekend it always displayed Sept. now it says between Sept and October.

I Just got my message today "youve made your final payment. Your $500 new CLI should appear netween oct and nov 10th" what a load of you know what. 8 months for a 5 month steps program? Opened acct april 10th I think

Message 16 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I was in the first 5 month credit steps...I didn't get my increase till almost 7 months in to it.i think it's actually after your 6th statement cuts.

What is this link you guys are talking about for upgrades?
Message 17 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here is the upgrade link, some people have better results when using a private browser.  If there are any upgrades available, it will appear after you log in or it will show no offers available at this time.             

https://verified.capitalone.com/sic-ui/#/esignin?Product=Card&Action=ProductUpgrade 

Message 18 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't hit it yet. What do you mean by private browser? I'm assuming dont di it from my mobile either??
Message 19 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Private browser that does not remember your last searches. It may be listed where you click on your browser history or listed as incognito
Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.