Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Premier Dining Rewards World Elite

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Premier Dining Rewards World Elite

Instantly approved 25k.

Scores and inquiries in my siggy. I thought it would have gone pending. HP all three of course. Got 14.99%. 

I only have one account reporting a balance. And that is on my Venture. $6500.00 balance. A no hassle check 3 months ago for $17,800.00 for 18 months at 0%. Have since paid down to current balance.

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Premier Dining Rewards World Elite

Congrats! You may be the first MyFicoer to post an approval for this card. Very nice terms! 

Message 2 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sweet sl Donny. Very nicely done. I'd happily take a quadruple pull for a 25k card, so long as its actually says Cspitol One and NOT CREDIT one Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I honestly thought I would get between 5k-10k. Never even thought I would get 25k. I choked on my ice coffee when the wheel stopped and it said "Congratulations!" And $25,000 showed up.

Message 4 of 24
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Instantly approved 25k.

Scores and inquiries in my siggy. I thought it would have gone pending. HP all three of course. Got 14.99%. 

I only have one account reporting a balance. And that is on my Venture. $6500.00 balance. A no hassle check 3 months ago for $17,800.00 for 18 months at 0%. Have since paid down to current balance.

Very nice!   Congrats and enjoy!

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 5 of 24
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Very nice approval.. I think one reason you havent seen many people apply for this card is the possibly low 1k SL w/excellent credit requirement (whatever that really means with cap1).  With this approval you might see some more applications coming in as it is very strong up their with Venture approvals for sure!

Also that large balance transfer and paying it down quite a bit with Cap1 certainly couldnt of hurt on that approval amount either!

Message 6 of 24
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Wow... that's fantastic!  I'm glad to see they're opening up the purse strings with this one!  Smiley Very Happy

Huge Congrats! screamer.gif

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Toast-Fireworks-Gif.gif

Message 7 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have YOU to thank. You brought this card to my attention in your thread in credit cards. Thanks.

@UncleB wrote:

Wow... that's fantastic!  I'm glad to see they're opening up the purse strings with this one!  Smiley Very Happy

Huge Congrats! screamer.gif

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Toast-Fireworks-Gif.gif

Message 8 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, donny, this is a really great approval! Enjoy your new card. Nice TU score and utilization as well. Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 24
baller4life
Super Contributor

Congratulations!! Very nice SL. Lookout folks for the stampede of apps! 😄
Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.