Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One Premier Dining Rewards World Elite

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:
My apologies if this is a bit forward of me but, what kind of income are you working with to get that kind of SL? 

Not the OP but I'll give an answer of my experience. I received a $30000 starting line on a Venture on $145000. Hope it helps. You could get more data points by searching back through old Venture approval threads since it has a longer history of high starting lines.

Thank you. I have been watching other threads and autosignatures where some folks have posted the info. Unless they post it, its not something I would normally ask but his SL was really high and alot of his cards in his signature are too so I figured he was in one extreme end of the spectrum of starting limits. Not that you can put too much stock into what someone says their income is on a public forum. lol. In threads past it has been evident that some don't say, some take offense, and some lie, probably to the card company and here is my guess although I am not sure what that accomplishes. I was just collating data as they say, no harm, no foul.

My income is $86,500. Up from last year. I have very little debt.

You didn't have to say. I wasn't implying anything in my post about you, just some past posts that I have seen in the past.  

Actually, I thought I wrote it. But I spaced out I guess. No worries. Sorry I appeared rude.

I didn't take it as rude. I took it as you wanted the information to remain private and I respect that. No harm done. 

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!!!
Message 22 of 24
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Instantly approved 25k.

Scores and inquiries in my siggy. I thought it would have gone pending. HP all three of course. Got 14.99%. 

I only have one account reporting a balance. And that is on my Venture. $6500.00 balance. A no hassle check 3 months ago for $17,800.00 for 18 months at 0%. Have since paid down to current balance.

My apologies if this is a bti forward of me but, what kind of income are you working with to get that kind of SL? 

Apology accepted.

ROFL!!  

I already read all the way through this post, so I know how this scenario turns out, but at first, I had to say, 

"Donny, I love your sarcasm!!"

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Instantly approved 25k.

Scores and inquiries in my siggy. I thought it would have gone pending. HP all three of course. Got 14.99%. 

I only have one account reporting a balance. And that is on my Venture. $6500.00 balance. A no hassle check 3 months ago for $17,800.00 for 18 months at 0%. Have since paid down to current balance.

My apologies if this is a bti forward of me but, what kind of income are you working with to get that kind of SL? 

Apology accepted.

ROFL!!  

I already read all the way through this post, so I know how this scenario turns out, but at first, I had to say, 

"Donny, I love your sarcasm!!"

Self Discipline my friend- To do the things I know I should do, even when I don't want too. Smiley Mad

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.