Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One QS Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One QS Approval

A pre-approval showed up on my app, and they've been mailing me letters every two weeks, so I decided wth I'll try it. I got an instant approval for $2,000. I was honestly a little surprised because I just opened a Discover card, plus they've been stingy with a CLI on my Platinum. It's been sitting at $500 for 5 years, and the last two times I requested a CLI, I never got a response. Not even a denial. Anyway, glad I got it.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Capital One QS Approval

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 11
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Have you considered upgrading your Platinum to a QS?
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've tried the link floating around the forums, but kept getting a message saying the upgrade was no longer available.
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Cap One QS approval!

Message 5 of 11
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 6 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 8 of 11
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Here's the link to upgrade:

https://verified.capitalone.com/sic-ui/#/esignin?Product=Card&Action=ProductUpgrade  

It will stay bucketed. Maybe one day they will bring back the combo cards process. Congrats on your new QS!

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
A pre-approval showed up on my app, and they've been mailing me letters every two weeks, so I decided wth I'll try it. I got an instant approval for $2,000. I was honestly a little surprised because I just opened a Discover card, plus they've been stingy with a CLI on my Platinum. It's been sitting at $500 for 5 years, and the last two times I requested a CLI, I never got a response. Not even a denial. Anyway, glad I got it.

Congrats to you, I was able to upgrade to the QS a few motnhs ago, I'm going to ask for a CLI in February lets see how this goes.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.