Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One QS1 CLI- Success!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One QS1 CLI- Success!!!

Hi all! Thankful to make my second post in this part of the forum in a week! I requested a CLI today on my Capital One Quicksilver One card and was granted a small CLI of $100. It moved me from $1,000, where I had sat for a little over a year, to $1,100. I had asked for a maximum of $2000, so this is smaller than what I had hoped for, but any CLI is a good CLI! 

They did a soft pull for this, so I've given my TU data below as that's the most up to date info I had from any bureau:

Score- 708

UTIL- 43% (Too high for my liking, but I've been recovering from a bad time. Hit a high of 96% in March and have been bringing it down since)

Inquiries- 2

AoOA- 4 years, 5 months

AAoA- 1 year, 6 months

I'd love to have this card upgraded some time in the next year, but that magic little "Request Upgrade" button hasn't appeared for me yet. Hoping as my score rises and stays high it will show up one day!

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Capital One QS1 CLI- Success!!!

Congrats on your increase. Hope you'll be able to uograde your QS1 card soon enough

Message 2 of 18
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Sweet, congrats on the Cap-1 CLI Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 18
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!! Don't go crazy now!! 🙄 

Continued success trying to grow limit. Have you tried upgrade link?

Message 4 of 18
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your increase.  Something is better than nothing.

Message 5 of 18
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 6 of 18
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!

I upgraded my QS1 to VentureOne to get rid of my annual fee.  I don't recall seeing an Upgrade button, I just called the number on the card and asked what PC offer was available.  I wanted a SavorOne but that was a no go, settled for VentureOne.

Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

The upgrade link never works for me sadly. 

@blindambition wrote:

Congrats on the CLI!! Don't go crazy now!! 🙄 

Continued success trying to grow limit. Have you tried upgrade link?

Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mrcraft wrote:

Congratulations on your CLI!!

I upgraded my QS1 to VentureOne to get rid of my annual fee.  I don't recall seeing an Upgrade button, I just called the number on the card and asked what PC offer was available.  I wanted a SavorOne but that was a no go, settled for VentureOne.

Do you remember how long it took to PC your QS1 to a Venture One, or any other DPs you can share about that process? Other posters seem to concur that this card in particular is very hard to PC. I can't seem to get the upgrade link to work nor are the CSRs any help "go to the app to see if you have an upgrade " is what they said on the phone today. Normally after 100 days you can PC a Cap1 product. It worked for my platinum—> QS... But not for this QS1 😐

Message 9 of 18
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.