Capital One QS1 (MC) CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One QS1 (MC) CLI

DavioKanuri wrote:

Synchro wrote:

Nice! We'll take what we can get!

I just got my QS1 and excited to see what cli I'll get after a few months. 

rock on

What's your SL? I started at $500 in September and within 90 days, they bumped me to $1500. Another 90, I'm @ $2k.

Surprisingly, they gave me a 2k SL! I was pretty stoked about that. At the same time, I hit the luv button on my Platinum and they gave me another 1k bringing that up to 2k as well. 

Nice work on the CLI. Did you hit the luv or was it an automatic cli?

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One QS1 (MC) CLI

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice! We'll take what we can get!

I just got my QS1 and excited to see what cli I'll get after a few months. 

rock on

@Anonymous's your SL? I started at $500 in September and within 90 days, they bumped me to $1500. Another 90, I'm @ $2k.

Think hats when I got my cards too. The platinum and QS1 also with starting limit of 500 each. I got increase on platinum to 2000 and QS1 to 3000 in 6 weeks. Platinum also PCed to QS. Also recently about 2 months or so ago got the QS with SL of 8000 and venture with SL of 15000. Started rebuild with capital one in March of 2015 with a 200 secured card

That's awesome! How long did you have your platinum before the PC? Did you request or did they offer? Super curious because I want to do the same with mine. 

Hoping I could hit your limits as well! Looking good, bud! Thanks in advance! 

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.