Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Quick Silver Auto CLI $6,000 to $10,000

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Quick Silver Auto CLI $6,000 to $10,000

co.jpgI applied for the Capital One Quick Silver Visa Signature Card 6 months ago and was approved and was approved for $6,000  with an APR of 21% and 6 months later I received an auto Credit Limit Increase to $10,000 and my Credit Wise Credit Score is 731. Also the 6 month rule is true because 2 months after getting the Quick Silver  I checked the prequalify page and nothing appear, and by the 4th month the Quickk Silver One Appears and 6 months later it shows I prequalify for the Venture, Venture 1, Quick Silver, Quick Silver 1, Savor, Savor 1.  I'm going to wait for my credit report to reflect the CLI and from there apply for the Venture Card. I believe my limit should be between $6,000 and $10,000. If someone can tell me how to attach photos to my post then I'll attach screen shots from my account. Also it's been 1 year since I file bankruptcy.

28 REPLIES 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Quick Silver Auto CLI $6,000 to $10,000

Congrats!

Lol. I’m done with capital one for good. I just cancelled my quicksilver a few days ago because they won’t give me more than an $850 cl. My credit score is higher than yours but the card is obviously bucketed. And here you are one year out of BK and they give you 10k? Lol!

I’ve never filed bankruptcy, never even had a late payment. Whatever, I have better lenders now anyway. Bye capital one!!
Message 2 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI with Cap1!  Sounds like you have a good plan in place.  Let us know how it works out!

Message 3 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

The quick silver card is a Visa Signature, and the requirement for the Visa Signature is $5,000. Prior to bankruptchy I have 20 different credit card and an inury force me to put my career plans on hold. Having said that I understand how the credit card system works and I'm aiming for quality instead of quantitiy, you know a small handful of cards with very high limits. Also due to student loans my average age of account is 14 years.

Message 4 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the congrats! Also I figure since I received the auto cli then 6 to 12 months from now it should be within the $15,000 to $20,000  range. Once you understand the nature of the beast all that is left is to slay it. Also post bankruptcy I opened a secured credit card with capital one and received an auto cli of $300 bringing my limit to $600 and a year later it's still stuck at $600. Once I get the Venture which should be within the next month I'm going to close the secure credit card.

Message 5 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! The plan is to add the Venture Card to my rooster and close my Capital One Secure Credit Card. I had the Secure Credit card for a year and it's stuck at $600 and serve it's purposed. Now the plan is to garden the Quick Silver and grow it to $15,000 to $20,000 over the next 6 to 12 month. Mind you I'm going to use the same approach with the Venture Card.

Message 6 of 29
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the CLI! Cap One likes to get lots of card swipes, so keeping your Quicksilver in regular use, along with a clean report should keep it growing.

Welcome to MyFico!
Message 7 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the words of wisdom!

Message 8 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on that awesome CLI!
Message 9 of 29
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your Cap1 Approval.

The only Lender That has ever denied Me.

Those Tic Tac Toe 3 in a row HP's for Nothing really Stings! (or Stinks)

I never had a BK or Any Relation with them.

Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.