Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Savor - 3rd Cap1 Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Savor - 3rd Cap1 Card

Hey everyone!

Since I can't get a Chase / Amex for about another year. I decided to see what other cards I might be pre-approved for after my recent Discover approval. Always heard that you can only have 2 Cap1 cards, but that rule seems to only apply to the starter cards. Just got my Savor card in the mail yesterday with a 10k SL

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Savor - 3rd Cap1 Card

Congrats on your approval and monster SL !!!

Message 2 of 16
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats.. From disclosures for anyones information see bolded.  So appears 5 is the answer

• I understand that I am not eligible for this offer if:
  • My application is received after this offer expires, is incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate or cannot be verified.
  • My address is not in one of the following locations: the 50 United States, Washington, D.C., or a U.S. military location.
  • My address is a correctional institution.
  • My monthly income (my disclosed total annual income divided by 12) doesn't exceed my monthly rent/mortgage payment by at least $425. Or, Capital One otherwise determines that I am unable to make my monthly payments.
  • I am under 18 or do not have a valid Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number.
  • I have applied for a Capital One credit card 2 or more times in the last 30 days.
  • I have 5 or more open credit card accounts with Capital One.
  • I have a past due Capital One credit card account.
  • I am over my credit line on a Capital One credit card.
  • I have had a Capital One credit card that charged off within the past year.
  • I have a non-discharged bankruptcy (one that is still unresolved).

• With respect to this offer, I acknowledge that:
  • I am not obligated to accept the card or pay any fee or charge unless I use this card.
  • Even if I am otherwise eligible for this offer, approval is based upon satisfying Capital One's credit standards.
  • Capital One may contact me to obtain or confirm application information.
  • I am authorizing Capital One to check my credit and employment history.
  • If I am approved, Capital One may contact me regarding my Card and Account as described in my Capital One Customer Agreement. For example, when I give Capital One my mobile telephone number, I agree to receive messages from Capital One and their authorized agents, including prerecorded and text messages. I also consent to receive calls through an automatic telephone dialer (autodialer).
  • I will receive the Capital One Customer Agreement. I am bound by its terms and all future revisions.
  • This offer is nontransferable.
  • I understand that, unless the offer discloses a specific credit line, the exact amount of my credit line will be determined by Capital One after review of my application and other information.
  • An applicant, if married, may apply for a separate account.
  • Everything I have stated in this application is correct.
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations and well deserved! I will say - Better than me I REFUSE to take any more 3 HP's from them AND I'M A REBUILDER! They can throw whatever they want now or down the road  -AINT HAPPENING! Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Congrats.. From disclosures for anyones information see bolded.  So appears 5 is the answer

• I have 5 or more open credit card accounts with Capital One.

Thank you! That clears up a lot of what I've read etc

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations and well deserved! I will say - Better than me I REFUSE to take any more 3 HP's from them AND I'M A REBUILDER! They can throw whatever they want now or down the road  -AINT HAPPENING! Smiley Very Happy

HAHA, yeah I completely understand your stance and don't blame you. For me by the time I even qualify for any card I really want almost all of my inq's will have fallen off anyways.

Message 6 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice limit on a nice cardSmiley Happy Congrats!
Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrat-rurations!  Nice SL!

Message 8 of 16
Bees18
Frequent Contributor

Congrats, any our data points for approval, I've heard this is a hard card to get?

Message 9 of 16
PointsBonus
Established Contributor

Congratulations!! I always wanted to ask..
Is the Savor card like the Quicksilver Card design ? Or VentureOne Metal design ?

Thank you in advance

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.