Not applicable

Re: Capital One Savor - 3rd Cap1 Card

Congrats!! 😊
Message 11 of 16
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Its a bronze color like the QS fashion. Nothing wrong with 3 cards. See below. The triple pull stinks. But you gotta do with whats available for you at the time. Been there and they all fell off. 2 yrs goes by fast. Even though they only count for 1 year. Enjoy!

Message 12 of 16
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Congrats!! Nice SL👍👍

😊

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 13 of 16
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 14 of 16
Nova5041
Frequent Contributor

Congrats, on your approval! Great SL on a diner card. Really wish capital one would stop triple pulling, but atleast there prequalify page is pretty accurate.

BK 7 Discharged: 5/30/2018
Fico Scores after Discharge: Experian-552 TransUnion- 490 Equifax- 571
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry for the late reply

@Bees18 wrote:

Congrats, any our data points for approval, I've heard this is a hard card to get?

Sorry for the late reply I've been on holiday. My credit score when pulled was 681, 6 inq's, and the bk from about 4 yrs ago. I don't consider that to be stellar credit or anything. Not sure if it helps at all, but I've had two other cap 1 cards for over 2 yrs.

** The card is like bronze color not medal also not cheap plastic. Reminds me of the new high end plastic cards.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.