Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Savor One

tag
jeffm4688
Frequent Contributor

Capital One Savor One

I can't believe I can actually post this but I got approved for my first card in what I believe is about 4.5 years? I believe the last card I got approved for what my second discover around in june of 2017 which is before my credit took a downhill turn.

I have been agressively paying off my debts and am down to around 50k in defaulted stuff still reporting, heck I settled my capital one account last month for 25% of the balance.

I had been watching the pre qual and I noticed as my scores improved slightly (im 620-630 across the board now) I went from being pre qualifed for the secured products and quicksilver one / platinum to the quicksilver with good rewards (and as of today the savor one) so I decided to jump on it.

APPROVED: $3,000 SL.

I am hoping that around 6 months from now I'll have all my debt paid off and with that my scores will hopefully grow to be 650-670 and this card will grow with it. I know capital one likes spend. The triple pull sucks, but I don't think I will be able to get anything else even remotely decent from literally anyone because I've defaulted on literally every big player out there. Ideally an apple card will be next and an increase on any one of my amexs.

FICO 12/2015 - EX 692 TU 685

FICO 10/2021 - EX 596 TU 605 EQ 600 - officially rebuilding.

What survived:
Amex HH - 1.5K | Amex Delta - 1K | Amex Bonvoy - 1.5K | Amex BRG - 3.5K | Amex BRG - 3.5K | Amex Business Cash- 2K | Amex Business Plus - 2K
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Elpadrino1
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One Savor One

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 2 of 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Keep working at it and you will pay it off, grats on your savor 1 approval Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 11
AMJ50
Contributor

Would love a savor one, but I just don't need another card. Good for you

Message 4 of 11
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Savor One approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 5 of 11
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That's terrific!! Congratulations on your Savory Cap 1 Approval!! 🥂🎉👏🏻

Message 6 of 11
greatscott85
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! Your hard work is paying off!

Message 7 of 11
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the Savor One card and the continuing rebuild of your credit profile! Keep up the good work!

Message 8 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Grats to you on the SavorOne approval.

Message 9 of 11
Sub16610
Established Contributor

Congrats on your Savor One approval!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.