Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Savor

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Savor

When I began my rebuild in early 2017 with sub 550 scores, Capital One was the first to approve me for a non-secured CC.  It was a $300 Platinum card.  I PC'd it to a QS at the first opportunity and the limit was raised to $750 (still the same limit).  This past June, I prequalified for the Venture and went for it and received a $15,000 SL. 

Since it has been six months since I opened that card, I decided to check and see if I had any prequalified offers.  The offers Capital One returned were Savor, Venture, and QS.  I decided to go for the Savor and received an instant approval!

Savor approval.PNG

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One Savor

Congratulations on the approval.

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 2 of 21
difringe
Established Contributor

Wow, congratulations! I was under the impression that the Savor required scores of 750+! Nice to see your Cap 1 relationship resulted in multiple good cards.

Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success and 9 HP's! Frankly,  you earned it - Merry Christmas! Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @BrandonLane.  Looking at your sig, they have 6 HP's on you as well.  You earned that Platinum and QS.  Merry Christmas to you as well!

Message 5 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@difringe thanks!  Is the Savor considered above the Venture in status?  Either way, I'm excited to see an instant approval.

Message 6 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Presitge  - that is because I app'd for 100'd cards buddy - Not 3 

Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BrandonLane great story.  Thanks for your kind words and valuable contributions to this thread.

Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

My pleasure - You are welcome - you deserve so much credit for those 9 hp's! 

Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @BrandonLane.  I am happy with the results. 

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.