Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Secured CLI!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Secured CLI!!

@Method2Madness wrote:

So, this morning I woke up to an alert that an account has been updated. Went and checked and lo and behold, I had another cli on this secured card. This time for $500 for a total of $1050. 

Funny thing is, I SDed this card MONTHS ago and haven't used it at all since the last cli. Smiley Happy

Wow nice. I also have this card, I got my $300 increase at 6 months. Have only been making 1 purchase a month on it since getting my AmEx in April. Question for you...is that a USAA Visa Signature you have? That's my next card, but I was unsure about getting approved for it since my largest limit to date is 3k. But if you got a limit of 1k and it still came as a Signature? Now that would be interesting. Once AmEx reports my increased limit at the end of the month, I'm apping for the Rate Advantage and then the Signature if I get a decent limit on the Rate. My scores are 720+, though, so I know I'll get approved, just hoping it's a large limit.

Message 21 of 31
Method2Madness
Regular Contributor

Hey Lakings. It's not the USAA siggy, unfortunately. Just the regular Visa. I'm waiting for my credit to hit 700 before I apply for the Rate Advantage siggy, as like you, I want a decent sl.

That being said, with your scores, once you apply, I would *guess* a 4-5k sl. I got a 5k limit on my dcu VISA with only a 640 FICO. (Which was about a 670 on their scoring method).

Total Available Credit: $145,950   ||Feb 2018||EQ08-705||EX08-728||TU08-741||

Message 22 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Method2Madness wrote:
Hey Lakings. It's not the USAA siggy, unfortunately. Just the regular Visa. I'm waiting for my credit to hit 700 before I apply for the Rate Advantage siggy, as like you, I want a decent sl.

That being said, with your scores, once you apply, I would *guess* a 4-5k sl. I got a 5k limit on my dcu VISA with only a 640 FICO. (Which was about a 670 on their scoring method).

Oh oops, it looked like there was some text under the Visa part...so I assumed it was a Signature. Yeah all I have is my $500 CapOne and my $3k AmEx, with 10 months of credit history. Will app for the Rate Advantage and then go from there, but that's not a Signature FYI.  I don't care about the Signature benefits...just want their 1.5% cash back card. Thanks anyway. I'd be happy if I got anything 3k and up.

Message 23 of 31
Method2Madness
Regular Contributor

Yea, I actually just noticed that image is a siggy. I'll see if I can find a different image or pshop that one. Not sure why I never noticed that.... Lol

Total Available Credit: $145,950   ||Feb 2018||EQ08-705||EX08-728||TU08-741||

Message 24 of 31
thummel
Established Contributor

Congrats on the cli!!
Message 25 of 31
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 26 of 31
Mzjedwards1
Valued Member

You all are giving me hope that my secured capital 1 card will get the bumped up credit line increase soon. I opened the card in February this year and just made my 5th payment. Havent been late at all an have paid in full.  Looking forward to sharing my joy soon. Congrats to you all!!

Garden Club Member" width="40" height="40" align="right">
Credit One Platinum $450 / Capital One Platinum: $500 / Wells Fargo Platinum: $300 /Kohls $300/ Fingerhut $500/ Total Visa $300/ Express $250/Quicksilver 500/Best Buy Visa 2000
621 Exp/675 TU/ 624 EQ.....Gardening until.........2018??
Message 27 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

It will and you can pc to another if you wish.  Smiley Wink

Message 28 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It will and you can pc to another if you wish.  Smiley Wink

Actually, I called about PC'ing my secured CapOne card long after I got that first auto-CLI and they said Nope!! Not a chance!! In nicer words, of course. I don't even use the card anymore except for some game gold for Candy Crush...Can't even combine it, they say... 

Message 29 of 31
Lymin
New Contributor

Congrats! The same thing happened to me when I had the card 2 yrs ago, but it was only a $100 CLI. Kudos.

Gardening since 8/13/2016

Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.