Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Venture 10K Approval

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Capital One Venture 10K Approval

Capital One account combo is been a real beneficial and very useful treat for many.

Good for them on introducing that feature for cardholders.

Message 11 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Cap 1 + AVJ = 0

Cap 1 + ItsPossible = AWESOMENE$$ Smiley Happy

Gonna do it, its my style lol, SUPER congrats ItsPossySmiley Happy ( Lol, just ask Justagirl Smiley Wink )

Im glad you got this, the Apr, though cuku for coco puffs, shouldnt bring ya down since you pif anyway though inknow it can be an eyesore ( my solution, just wear glassesSmiley Happy

Ill bet you and Bella will use this to fly out to our big Disco shindig at the end of the year lol, wow, i dont know why i love to say this( yeah i do, thanks J Gardner & S.L.Jackson Smiley Wink ), WHATS IN YOUR WALLETSmiley Happy

Hi AJC!!! Of course you made me laugh. I like my new nicknae ItsPossy. That's catchy!!!

Yes, Cap 1 has been really good to Bella and I recently. 

But you don't need Cap 1---You're in with the Big Boys!!!! LOL!

Message 12 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kidink1911 wrote:

Congratulations on your Capital One Venture card!! Smiley Happy

CSP- Cap One QS MC- Barclays JetBlue MC- BOA Travel Rewards- Barclay Apple Rewards- Synchrony WalMart MC- BP Gas

Thanks KidInk! Can't wait to get those rewards!!!!!!

Message 13 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the new Cap1 card and freaking amazing SL on the card! Cap1 and I have a hate hate relationship. They hate me, and I hate that they hate me. 

Thanks smc4getnot!!! I'm looking at the cards and CL in your siggy and frankly! You don't need Cap 1. Very impressive. Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats on the great approval!!
I have seen people being able to combine with a less than 6 month old Venture.
With accounts, last time I was approved about a year ago I was able to link the card with my current account immediately after the approval screen

Thank you Tigers09!!!   It feels good to have been approved. First initial approval at $10K. 

And thanks for the info regarding combining and the immediate link after approval. I didn't realize that. I thought (and the CSR told me) that I had to activate my card first. But, obviously they were incorrect because the card is there with the last 4 digits and my authorized user listed. 

Message 15 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MrsCHX wrote:

congratulations!!!! I'm hoping a $10k Venture is in my future so seeing your stats is very helpful!

AFAIK, CapOne requires ONE card to be 6 months old, right? And the card that is closing has to have a zero balance. Beware that combining cards resets the 6-month CLI clock. So if you're "due" to ask for CLI, do it before any combining. 

Otherwise, it's all about whether or not the offer is showing up for you. It isn't always there.

Thanks you so much for the congrats!!! And thank you for the info regarding combining the cards. The link is there so I must be able to do it. I just received the steps increase on my QS, so I truly believe I have all the CLI that I will get from Cap 1. They are truly very stingy with me. That is why I went for the second card. Smiley Wink

Edited to Add: Good luck on your future Venture approval!!!! Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

TygerHawke wrote:

My second card showed up immediately

Only the donor card needs to be 6 months old and at a zero balance - so if you want to add the Venture to the QS you have to wait, but if you want to add the QS to the Venture you could do it today

Thanks for the info TygerHawke!! It is very helfpful! Makes me feel better about this especially since the CSRs (two of them) seemed baffled by it. 

Message 17 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
You will have to wait 6 months before you can combine to Venture. You'll see.

Ok. Thank you Donny10. I will see soon and report back.

Message 18 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol, smc ...oh the humanitySmiley Wink

Cap 1 Ain't Right!! I need to let them know not to "diss" my MyFico fam!

Message 19 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I'll be off pouting in the corner as I read all the approvals from cap1 knowing I am #1 on their non existent black list 😂

They are wrong for that!! Maybe one day they will see the light!!

Message 20 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.