Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Venture 10K Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Venture 10K Approval

@Anonymous wrote:
Wow, that is a bummer about Chase. Honestly, I have zero understanding as to why they approved me for the Amazon Visa, zero. It makes no sense to me at all, not even one little bit. But one thing I do know is that you will get there, 100%! ☺

Thanks Bella! Yeah, maybe it was the luck of the draw for me with the credit analyst that I got. I am not going to sweat it too much! And I'm not bitter about it. I did burn them.

But to make myself feel a little better, I'm thinking of it as their loss in a way. I'll just be giving Cap 1 the swipes instead of them. Smiley Wink

That being said, hopefully, they will change their minds in about 6 or 7 months. 

Message 31 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Wow, that is a bummer about Chase. Honestly, I have zero understanding as to why they approved me for the Amazon Visa, zero. It makes no sense to me at all, not even one little bit. But one thing I do know is that you will get there, 100%! ☺

Thanks Bella! Yeah, maybe it was the luck of the draw for me with the credit analyst that I got. I am not going to sweat it too much! And I'm not bitter about it. I did burn them.

But to make myself feel a little better, I'm thinking of it as their loss in a way. I'll just be giving Cap 1 the swipes instead of them. Smiley Wink

That being said, hopefully, they will change their minds in about 6 or 7 months. 

Definitely their loss! And you need those Cap1 swipes to get your spend bonus. Smiley Wink

I will actually be following you too, since one of my two next cards is the Venture. And since the other is my CU's Visa you could say that I'm following your NFCU in a way, although I still have in the back of my mind the possibility of actually joining NFCU.Smiley Very Happy

Message 32 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely their loss! And you need those Cap1 swipes to get your spend bonus. Smiley Wink

I will actually be following you too, since one of my two next cards is the Venture. And since the other is my CU's Visa you could say that I'm following your NFCU in a way, although I still have in the back of my mind the possibility of actually joining NFCU.Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for the moral support! Smiley Happy  I'm sure you'll knock it out the park with the Venture. And NFCU--you should go for it. I've had nothing but a great experience with them!!!!Smiley Happy

Message 33 of 47
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hey, sorry to hear about Chase , Possy, but youll get there againSmiley Happy. Sometimes our Fico Fam gives us that little extra oomph to go for things abit too soon, but sometimes it works out awesome and others well we got to chalk up to Fico Fam adrenaline gone off course haha, live and learnSmiley Happy

Bella, how can Chase NOT give you that shot with a name like Bella Smiley Happy and 007, never EVER turn down a beautiful Bond girlSmiley Happy
Message 34 of 47
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Definetly go for Navy Bella, never know when the backdoor in closes and it has all the goodiesSmiley Happy
Message 35 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ItsPossible and AJC, thanks for the NFCU advice/encouragement! We'll see what happens!

@AJC Chase doesn't know my alias like the myFICO family does, but that's the great thing about the Internet, you can be a Bond girl if you want to, lol! 😀
Message 36 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Hey, sorry to hear about Chase , Possy, but youll get there againSmiley Happy. Sometimes our Fico Fam gives us that little extra oomph to go for things abit too soon, but sometimes it works out awesome and others well we got to chalk up to Fico Fam adrenaline gone off course haha, live and learnSmiley Happy

Bella, how can Chase NOT give you that shot with a name like Bella Smiley Happy and 007, never EVER turn down a beautiful Bond girlSmiley Happy

Thanks AJC!!! I'm sure it will happen when it is supposed to happen. LOL! I just have to be strategic and smart about when and how I app. And yes, it was far too soon to apply for a $5K minimum CL card with Chase with my history. Sooooo, here's to hoping they are a little more receptive in about 6-7 months. Smiley Happy

And yes, Bella is queen! LOL! They had to give it to her!!!! 

Message 37 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh gosh, you guys! You're cracking me up!

P.S. OMG, it took me way too long to see that the Kudos button didn't disappear, it just moved. LOL!

Message 38 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice work, ItsPossible - congratulations on your new Venture! Smiley Happy

Message 39 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Very nice work, ItsPossible - congratulations on your new Venture! Smiley Happy

Thanks humuhumu!! I was very happy to get it. Now, just gotta meet the bonus spending requirement for $400! Smiley Happy

Message 40 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.