Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 11 of 16
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Capital One Venture Approved!

@Anonymous wrote:
Well after much back and forth with Capital One, I found out I was approved for $5000! Here is a link to my original thread: https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Capital-One-Venture-denial/m-p/5553550#M225387

I was given a 7-10 day message. I called on 3/27, and unknown to me, I was approved when I talked to the fraud department. The CSR I talked to today told me I was approved on 3/27 and I should be getting the card any day now.

Thank goodness you called. You could have assumed the letter was junk mail and threw it in the trash. 

Congrats on the approval. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the fresh card!!

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditInspired wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Well after much back and forth with Capital One, I found out I was approved for $5000! Here is a link to my original thread: https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Capital-One-Venture-denial/m-p/5553550#M225387

I was given a 7-10 day message. I called on 3/27, and unknown to me, I was approved when I talked to the fraud department. The CSR I talked to today told me I was approved on 3/27 and I should be getting the card any day now.

Thank goodness you called. You could have assumed the letter was junk mail and threw it in the trash. 

Congrats on the approval. 

Well, the weird part was that the automated message was still saying pending.

Thanks!

Message 14 of 16
Five6Two
Frequent Contributor

Very cool, congrats! Enjoy that nice SL

Siggy under construction Smiley Happy
Message 15 of 16
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.