Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Venture One Auto CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Venture One Auto CLI

Late posting this but I got an email on 6/2 from Capital One that they were increasing my CL from $1k SLI to 5k.  This came as a pretty nice surprised, I've yet to try on getting any CLIs on this one..I think my other Cap One cards not budging has trained me to not expect too much in terms of increases.

This is one of my newest cards I picked up back in Feburary of this year.  Was slightly disappointed in the $1k starting limit but was certainly better than a $500 toy limit.  Also is promising with the auto increase of $4000.  This was not a credit steps increase that I know of, I had a Platinum and QS One that both were in the steps program and have not seen anything since(ended up combining them).  I used it pretty heavily to start in getting the miles SUB.  I usually make multiple substantial payments a month, and try not to let it report anything.  

There's definitely better cards out there, but this one is now my 2nd highest(behind a NFCU one of course).

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Venture One Auto CLI

Way to go, my Venture is stuck at 8k for 4 yrs now. Lucky you. They really have a thing for not bleeding ppl wit CLI'd
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Cap1 auto luv!!
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

good stuff,, does the Venture have a AF ?

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the auto CLI!! That is quite a nice one too! 

@heavylifter - The VentureOne does not have an annual fee. However, the Venture does have an annual fee of $95 per year unless your Venture is  an older one with a lower grandfathered annual fee, like mine, of $49 or 59 per year.  Honestly can't remember which it is. 

Message 5 of 6
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI! Looks like the heavy spend paid off.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.