Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One and Discover Love

tag
CA4Closure
Regular Contributor

Capital One and Discover Love

Been reading everyones successes so I visited Capital One and and Discover and hit the Luv Button.
Captial One Platinum: Requested $7500. They raised me to $6,250.

Discover Card: I wanted $20,000. They increased my CL from $11,100 to $14,480.

I am still not using Capital One. I am hanging on to this card to see when they cose it out for non-use. I will use the Discover Card for traveling as I do not want to pay a monthly fee to get trae rewards.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One and Discover Love

CONGRATS!!!! WERE THE BOTH Soft Pulls?  How long have you had each card before asking for CLI? Thx.

M

Message 2 of 7
CA4Closure
Regular Contributor

Capital One - 18 years

Discover - 4 years

My FICO scores are between 790 - 820 across Ex, TU and Eq.

I also hit the love button on Citi Costco and went from $9,000 to $14,000!

Trifecta! LOL

Message 3 of 7
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your CLIs! If you aren't using the Cap1 card, maybe PC it to something that works out better for you?

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 4 of 7
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the increases from the two lenders recently mentioned in an article for tightening up, way 2 go !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLIs! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
NaaryalHead
Regular Contributor

Wow. Superb CLIs.

I dream of a day when banks will stop kidding around handing me $500 spending limits.

5k+ CLs: Chase Amazon, Cap1 QS1,
10k+ CLs: BofA Cash Rewards, Amex Cash Magnet, Citi DC, Barclays Uber, Citi Premier, Chase Saphire Preff,Cap1 Savor1

Torch bearer of the Bucketeers' Society. Shamefully carrying a bucketed Cap One QS1 with AF & zero chance of a PC.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.