cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One gave me a chance!!! (Secured card, FIRST CARD EVER)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One gave me a chance!!! (Secured card, FIRST CARD EVER)

@Anonymous wrote:

@Guys I cannott explain how excited I am in mere words, I had to tell someone so bad I made my account just to make this post (and become apart of the community obviously!!). I have absolutely ZERO credit (Besides a few inquirys acrosss TU an EQ) and I just got my first "Career" job while going through college (41k a year! @ 19 years old!!!) so I decided its time to build credit before I needed a loan or anything, my thoughts were ill get better rates that way. Well after browsing these forums all night long I settled on the Capital One Secured card, and not only was I accepted, I ONLY HAD TO PAY A 49$ DEPOSIT!! I was so excited. I already paid it off and it shipped out yesterday as well. Can't wait for it to come in and follow all of your guys tips and do this right Smiley Happy. By the way it feels good to be apart of the community, can't wait to talk and meet with all of you. 

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

Protect and take good care of your credit file !!! It will be your lifeline to a successful future. Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.