cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One said no :( but CHASE DID NOT!

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One said no :( but CHASE DID NOT!

Thanks guy! I want to add their business Marriott card but that can wait till December to avoid any AA
Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice OP.  Congrats on the huge SL!

@Creditplz wrote:
Thanks guy! I want to add their business Marriott card but that can wait till December to avoid any AA

Message 12 of 21
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Thank you! And yup! My highest personal CL to date
Message 13 of 21
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

I had a $40k approval once .....

but then I woke up and the dream was over

Gratzz Creditplz

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 14 of 21
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Hahaha I tell you I was dancing in LA traffic! You should've seen my face when lending told me "this is not handled by us, this is handled by verification" I was like Smiley Surprised !!!
Message 15 of 21
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Congrats. Great SL! 

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 16 of 21
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Wow that is a huge approval.. Congrats

Message 17 of 21
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Thank you CC!
Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:
Applied for the Ritz Carlton Visa Infinite and it said 7-10 days on automated Smiley Sad so I said what the heck let me call lending... called and they put me on hold for 30 mins! After they said this isn't handled by us let us transfer you to verification.... after a text code I got a

"congratulations sir you have been approved for $42,000 your welcome package will arrive in 1-2 weeks" HAHHAHA Smiley Happy capital one can keep their venture Smiley Very Happy

Wowee!!! Giant congratulations!

Message 19 of 21
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Chase did a SP under the name "chase card" on 3/28 the day after my approval, is this normal?? Smiley Surprised
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.