Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital one CLI

So my brother applied for CLI 2 days after statement 2 cut and he got CLI crazy how capital one makes you think you have to wait for steps cli to be completed to get a increase.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital one CLI

Congrats to your brother! He'll still get the credit steps increase as well when the time comes.

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to your brother..

Message 3 of 14
bsal
Frequent Contributor

ok im confused about this post are you saying your brotha just recentley applied for this card and waited after his first statement cut to apply for CLI and they gave it to him? if so how much was the increase ? from what to what?

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bsal wrote:

ok im confused about this post are you saying your brotha just recentley applied for this card and waited after his first statement cut to apply for CLI and they gave it to him? if so how much was the increase ? from what to what?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

A day after his second statement cut day 61 he got a increase after hitting the increase button.  he went from 300->800 not bad 500 increase and he barely uses the card

Message 6 of 14
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 7 of 14
bsal
Frequent Contributor

Wow that's fantastic I'm going to try that after my second cut my first cut was yesterday on a 1k limit
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hopefully it works for me lol my second statement cuts 4/12

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Me too. My second statement cuts 4/2. Gonna hit the luv button on or about 4/4. Congrats!
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.